CARM's BLOG - CHAT

123
Paul Deredin Paul Deredin

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

More rules of golf coming...any requests out there before I post.?
carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Just keep them brief lOL. If I address b all and I put my club down. And ball moves back. Am I penalized.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Address the ball, ball moves, replace the ball, one-stroke penalty."
joe joe

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

carm, i think you are being too mean to paulie..he is willing to re start his pauilie's rules of golf and you are telling him to be brief..we should just appreciate that he is willing to use the site for us to enjoy!!...
carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

LOL. I really am a closet Paulie fan. Just do not tell him. We are b oth suffering with our Hawks.

http://commishtour-forum.23475.x6.nabble.com/CARM-s-BLOG-CHAT-tp2106p2432.html
To unsubscribe from CARM's BLOG - CHAT, click here.
NAML

Paul Deredin Paul Deredin

Re: Dropping a ball from a hazard

play a ball from where your last shot was played, or.
drop a ball any distance behind the water hazard keeping a straight line between the hole, the point where the ball last crossed the margin of the water hazard and the spot on which the ball is dropped.
joe joe

Re: Dropping a ball from a hazard

is there a posting missing???your last post seems to come out of nowhere pailie
Paul Deredin Paul Deredin

Re: Dropping a ball from a hazard

joe joe

Re: Dropping a ball from a hazard

paulie..i have a rules question..i've been playing golf a long time and have been kicking your ass for the last 10 yrs...however, i still am not exactly sure the difference between yellow and red stakes..please explain in simple terms that only i can understand.
Paul Deredin Paul Deredin

Re: Dropping a ball from a hazard

To all member of the Commishtour I've attached some video rules that come into play many times at our golf coarse....enjoy.  https://www.rhodesrulesschool.com/videos/

carm carm

Re: Dropping a ball from a hazard

Joe. Sounds like ur sucking up to Paul.

On Feb 22, 2018 3:52 PM, "joe [via Commishtour Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
paulie..i have a rules question..i've been playing golf a long time and have been kicking your ass for the last 10 yrs...however, i still am not exactly sure the difference between yellow and red stakes..please explain in simple terms that only i can understand.

http://commishtour-forum.23475.x6.nabble.com/CARM-s-BLOG-CHAT-tp2106p2437.html
To unsubscribe from CARM's BLOG - CHAT, click here.
NAML
joe joe

Re: Dropping a ball from a hazard

sure carm...suck up to paulie..lmao..paulie..no time or patience to watch videos...u can verbally explain to me when we return to the course...very disappointing entries to the paulie's rules of golf special columns
Paul Deredin Paul Deredin

Re: Dropping a ball from a hazard

I guess you may have ADHD . Do you watch TV? These video clips are easy enough to understand by a 5 year old. WATCH THEM!
Know the rules of any game you play before you play it.
Huard Huard

Re: Dropping a ball from a hazard

ADHD. LOL. Good to see we will hit the course this year with the same good natured ribbing as when last year ended. Joe Norman!!!
carm carm

Re: Dropping a ball from a hazard

Ben. I would like to play with Paul October 27th please

On Mar 4, 2018 11:09 AM, "Huard [via Commishtour Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
ADHD. LOL. Good to see we will hit the course this year with the same good natured ribbing as when last year ended. Joe Norman!!!

http://commishtour-forum.23475.x6.nabble.com/CARM-s-BLOG-CHAT-tp2106p2442.html
To unsubscribe from CARM's BLOG - CHAT, click here.
NAML
joe joe

Re: Dropping a ball from a hazard

paulie's rules of golf....all he does now is upload videos!!...the  spark is gone!!...
carm carm

Re: Dropping a ball from a hazard

Cancel this rules shit

On Mar 5, 2018 8:37 AM, "joe [via Commishtour Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
paulie's rules of golf....all he does now is upload videos!!...the  spark is gone!!...

http://commishtour-forum.23475.x6.nabble.com/CARM-s-BLOG-CHAT-tp2106p2444.html
To unsubscribe from CARM's BLOG - CHAT, click here.
NAML
carm carm

Re: Dropping a ball from a hazard

Now that we r done with rules. Wolf pack, less Hugo, satch and now cuz carm? Met yesterday at battalion game. Obviously they had quantum with mike, Kelvin Don and yes Rob. Got a photo of them, but do not k ow how to get photo on this site.
Paul Deredin Paul Deredin

Re: Dropping the rules of golf...Carmen said so

Kevin, are you out there? How are you doing now? Will you be good to go in a couple of months? Just thinking about you.
carm carm

Re: Dropping the rules of golf...Carmen said so

That was very nice Paul. It is safe to say we are all on the same page with that. Get  well soon

http://commishtour-forum.23475.x6.nabble.com/CARM-s-BLOG-CHAT-tp2106p2447.html