CARM's BLOG - CHAT

BeN BeN

CARM's BLOG - CHAT

BeN BeN

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

I just cleaned up the blog as there were 3 pages of it.
BeN BeN

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Looks like everyone had a great long weekend on the tour.

Highlights from the tour this weekend!

- No Carm for 2 days and having to tee off last on Monday! (wasn't that bad Carm)
- Frank Caruso shooting 80 and taking home 1st place money on Monday!
- Cam Dobson making 3 birdies = 12 pts on Monday to finish 2nd in the money for the day!
- Owen Hong and Greg Briggs finally making money this weekend!
- Jamie Bruce making $320K this weekend (sandbagger)
- Glen Huard and Paul Deredin bolting after the rain delay on Saturday.  I guess the tornado warnings scared the two of them lol

Good luck to those who are in the INVY this weekend!

carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Benny. To many shots lately. Both on this and our messenger group. Never saw that side of you. Not liking it. Lol
carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Made out of sugar.

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018, 1:42 PM BeN [via Commishtour Forum], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looks like everyone had a great long weekend on the tour.

Highlights from the tour this weekend!

- No Carm for 2 days and having to tee off last on Monday! (wasn't that bad Carm)
- Frank Caruso shooting 80 and taking home 1st place money on Monday!
- Cam Dobson making 3 birdies = 12 pts on Monday to finish 2nd in the money for the day!
- Owen Hong and Greg Briggs finally making money this weekend!
- Jamie Bruce making $320K this weekend (sandbagger)
- Glen Huard and Paul Deredin bolting after the rain delay on Saturday.  I guess the tornado warnings scared the two of them lol

Good luck to those who are in the INVY this weekend!

http://commishtour-forum.23475.x6.nabble.com/CARM-s-BLOG-CHAT-tp2106p2594.html
To unsubscribe from CARM's BLOG - CHAT, click here.
NAML
carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

So I found Jim vigars $210 grand. It was on June 23rd he and wellards won$210. Mike, Ben, Brent cuz carm, Ken all tied for $13. So ben give vigs $210. The rest of you guys got paid.
BeN BeN

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Carm, I have fixed Jim Vigars earnings.
carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Ben. I will hit into Joe if I get a chance,.