CARM's BLOG - CHAT

BeN BeN

CARM's BLOG - CHAT

BeN BeN

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

I just cleaned up the blog as there were 3 pages of it.
Paul Deredin Paul Deredin

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Just wondering  if we presented the jacket to the 2018 champ yet, or did I miss that?
Ben, did we get Karen a retirement present from the Commish Tour for all the times she has taken care of us!?
gbriggs gbriggs

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

I'm happy to chip in for a gift for Karen.

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 30, 2018, at 5:32 PM, Paul Deredin [via Commishtour Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Just wondering  if we presented the jacket to the 2018 champ yet, or did I miss that?
Ben, did we get Karen a retirement present from the Commish Tour for all the times she has taken care of us!?

http://commishtour-forum.23475.x6.nabble.com/CARM-s-BLOG-CHAT-tp2106p2765.html
To unsubscribe from CARM's BLOG - CHAT, click here.
NAML
Huard Huard

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

When is the presentation ceremony