CARM's BLOG - CHAT

BeN BeN

CARM's BLOG - CHAT

BeN BeN

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

I just cleaned up the blog as there were 3 pages of it.
carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Commish! If u want me to stop I will. LoL

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Merry Christmas boys and happy new year.
Brian Brian

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. See you in the spring. On another note I hope KJ is feeling much better and looking forward to seeing him on the course.

carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

I am really trying to stay off our site. I miss our weekend outings and the odd weekday also. Going to game tonight as I always see a few of the tour members there. I miss golf and cannot wait to get at it again. Went partners in a hockey pool with my  cuz. Boy he is good.
carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Joe. I just am writing to give you my condolences on Buffalo's loss today. I was cheering for you. They choked
Brent Brent

Re: CARM's BLOG- Italian word of the day

joe joe

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

thanks carm but no team can win with tyrod taylor as your quarterback!!
Paul Deredin Paul Deredin

Re: CARM's BLOG - Vikings

I would like to thank the Saints tackling coach. Never quit and that goes for the Commish Tour also.
carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - Vikings

Never thought I would be wearing shorts today. Going to play pebble beach. Big money on the line. These guys over here are so mad my Rkbo and  friends money bag is full. Gotta go need to get my game face on
carm carm

(no subject)

Bobsey twins
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.

IMG_20180120_175746.jpg (1M) Download Attachment