CARM's BLOG - CHAT

123
BeN BeN

CARM's BLOG - CHAT

BeN BeN

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

I just cleaned up the blog as there were 3 pages of it.
carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Commish! If u want me to stop I will. LoL

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Merry Christmas boys and happy new year.
Brian Brian

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. See you in the spring. On another note I hope KJ is feeling much better and looking forward to seeing him on the course.

carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

I am really trying to stay off our site. I miss our weekend outings and the odd weekday also. Going to game tonight as I always see a few of the tour members there. I miss golf and cannot wait to get at it again. Went partners in a hockey pool with my  cuz. Boy he is good.
carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Joe. I just am writing to give you my condolences on Buffalo's loss today. I was cheering for you. They choked
Brent Brent

Re: CARM's BLOG- Italian word of the day

joe joe

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

thanks carm but no team can win with tyrod taylor as your quarterback!!
Paul Deredin Paul Deredin

Re: CARM's BLOG - Vikings

I would like to thank the Saints tackling coach. Never quit and that goes for the Commish Tour also.
carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - Vikings

Never thought I would be wearing shorts today. Going to play pebble beach. Big money on the line. These guys over here are so mad my Rkbo and  friends money bag is full. Gotta go need to get my game face on
carm carm

(no subject)

Bobsey twins
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.

IMG_20180120_175746.jpg (1M) Download Attachment
carm carm

Re: (no subject)

Sorry about bobsy twin post. Meant to send to Brian. 1st photo I took that was not blurry. Shit I miss golf. Cannot believe I am actually saying this.  I miss you guys.
carm carm

Re: (no subject)

Cannot make battalion game at 1 today. Have 2 tickets anyone welcome to.
Paul Deredin Paul Deredin

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

In the spirit of the Commish Tour #1 rule, " Keep It Honest " Paul's rules of golf is back. Actually just trying to get our site talking.
Cart path rules:

https://twitter.com/cridge17/status/956524331013558272?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Edefault%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E1
carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Love it. I was kinda getting tired talking to myself.

http://commishtour-forum.23475.x6.nabble.com/CARM-s-BLOG-CHAT-tp2106p2423.html
To unsubscribe from CARM's BLOG - CHAT, click here.
NAML

Paul Deredin Paul Deredin

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

joe joe

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

about time you brought it back..way to go paulie!!!btw..how's that shoulder wintering??
Paul Deredin Paul Deredin

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

I'M thinking one more golf season and I will have replace both...sure miss golf
joe joe

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

u should have had the surgery in november...there's only so many strokes to give away at nbgcc
123