CARM's BLOG - CHAT

BeN BeN

CARM's BLOG - CHAT

BeN BeN

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

I just cleaned up the blog as there were 3 pages of it.
carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Every now and then I get thinking. I know it can be dangerous but it is what it is. I want to thank my Asian cuz ben for all the work he has put into making this year a successful one. I want to have a major on saturday. On sunday I want to have 2 man teams. we will make teams based on point total or handicaps. I guess it is the same thing. Teams will be on board after we come in sat. We can have our own calcutta and buy teams. You and partner have 1st option on ur team. if u do not buy yourselves we will auction u off. Sunday will be a straight scramble score. Payouts will be 30%, 25%, 20%, 15%, and 10% of pot. Thoughts from anyone.?
Huard Huard

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

I’m in for that.
gbriggs gbriggs

RE: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

I’m down for whatever format you want Carm. And for sure……props to Ben and the rest of the supporting Commish Tour cast!

Greg Briggs BA, CLU

IPC Investment Corporation

101 Worthington St E, Ste 327

North Bay, ON, P1B 1G5

Ph (705)495-6645 x226

Ph (800)465-2306 x226

Fax(705)495-4610

www.briggsfinancial.ca

briggs_financial_logo-2014_Sig_2

IPCIC Colour

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Great idea Carm. The simpler the game the better. I'm in!
carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

I had a great time with my asian cuz. Next time we play, hope the weather is warmer so he can play without a parka and winter gloves

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 10:54 AM Paul Deredin [via Commishtour Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Great idea Carm. The simpler the game the better. I'm in!

http://commishtour-forum.23475.x6.nabble.com/CARM-s-BLOG-CHAT-tp2106p2714.html
To unsubscribe from CARM's BLOG - CHAT, click here.
NAML
BeN BeN

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

carm carm

RE: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Wonder how Kelvin and mike did against Rudy and sylvia taus today.
carm carm

RE: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Hats off to Joe, Kelvin, satch and Brian for playing 18 holes with me yesterday. Glad I was able to participate in the zambucca. The guys behind made of sugar.
BeN BeN

RE: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

You guys are nuts, you told the guys you were playing 9 holes so they stopped after 9.
carm carm

RE: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Wonder if my cuz bumped into the wolf pack yesterday at the Glenn Abby. That would have been a coincidence. Anyone on our tour get an invite from the pack to go with them?
orlando1 orlando1

RE: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Mike Sheehan on the DL.  Sprained MCL playing hockey
Brian Brian

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

I had a great day today playing with the wolfpack!! It was tough keeping up with them on the 19th hole.
carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

so brian is at my house. i can tell he was with wolf pack. he sounds like speis.

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018, 5:00 PM Brian [via Commishtour Forum], <[hidden email]> wrote:
I had a great day today playing with the wolfpack!! It was tough keeping up with them on the 19th hole.

http://commishtour-forum.23475.x6.nabble.com/CARM-s-BLOG-CHAT-tp2106p2745.html
To unsubscribe from CARM's BLOG - CHAT, click here.
NAML
carm carm

Re: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

As you all may or may not know, Owen and Bens mom has been very ill. Received a text this am that she passed away last night. Our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Hong family. I just thought all the tour members should know.
gbriggs gbriggs

RE: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

I was not aware. Very sorry to hear this news guys.

Greg

http://commishtour-forum.23475.x6.nabble.com/CARM-s-BLOG-CHAT-tp2106p2753.html

To unsubscribe from CARM's BLOG - CHAT, click here.
NAML

carm carm

RE: CARM's BLOG - CHAT

Does anyone want 2 tickets to battalion 2day at 2pm. Cannot go. Family get together. Call me 4974433